Twin Air Air Filter Kawasaki KDX 200 / KDX 220
Every Twin Air filter is constructed from two layers of open-pore foam which are bonded together to provide maximum filtration and superior airflow. A coarse-foam outer shell is flame laminated with a fine-foam inner core, resulting in a one-piece design that is both functional and durable. Twin Air filters are also designed to increase air volume around the filter to improve airflow into the intake. More air means more power for your engine. Flow bench tests have proven that Twin Air filters provide increased airflow while reducing the filters tendency to clog.
From everyday riding to the most adverse conditions nature can dish out, Twin Air Air Filters offer engine protection you can count on.
- Dual stage filter
- Coarse, outer open-pore foam catches airborne dirt, grime and sand
- Fine open-pore inner foam acts as a second filter to trap the smallest particles while ensuring maximum air passage
- Fused outer and inner elements prevent dirt and grime from being lodged between layers
- Exclusively formulated adhesive ensures glue seams will not break down
- Thick, flat foam, greaseless sealing ring ensures maximum contact with your airbox
- Comes in a resealable bag for added convenience
- Sold individually