MOTUL 300V 4T Factory Line Off Road 15W60 Motor Oil
Pioneer in synthetic lubricants, Motul has developed the 300V Motorsport range based on the unique ESTER Core® technology that gives you unrivalled power increase, outstanding lubrication and optimal protection, the best conditions for ultimate victory!
100 % synthetic 4-stroke racing engine oil based on ESTER Core® technology, developed for the factory teams in motocross and enduro. Optimum traction under cross and enduro conditions. Extremely high shear strength for reliable protection of engine and transmission. For maximum power, improves the efficiency of power transmission.
- application: Racing – Factory Line
- engine type: 4-stroke
- vehicle type: motorcycle / motocross, enduro
- quality: 100 % synthetic, ESTER Core
- viscosity: 15W60
- OEM approvals: above existing standards of JASO and API, wet clutch compatibility checked on JASO T903 Annex A. test
- size: 1 liter
- The Standards API (American Petroleum Institute) defines the performance of engine oils for gasoline engines using service categories (“S”). These range from the latest service category “SN”, valid since 2010, to the oldest category “SJ”, introduced in 2001. It is important that the latest service category covers the capabilities of the preceding service categories.
- JASO (Japanese Automobile Standards Organization) has developed its own standard for 4-stroke motorcycle engine oils with the JASO T903. The grades MA, MA1 and MA2 now facilitate the selection of motorcycle engine oils, which were developed especially for wet clutches. JASO MA2 stands for highest coefficients of friction and thus for optimum clutch compatibility during gear changes – during the acceleration phase and even at consistently high speeds. MOTUL 4-stroke engine oils meet JASO MA2 specifications according to the latest JASO T903 standard. One exception is the 300V racing engine oils, which in turn exceed existing standards.