Motul Motocool Expert
Coolant, 1 litre
Motul *Motocool* FL (Factory Line) coolant is a ready-to-use coolant for closed cooling circuits – especially in motorcycles. It offers optimum protection for state-of-the-art motorcycle motors made of lightweight aluminium/magnesium alloy.
Motocool is nitrite-, amine-, phosphate-, borate- and silicate-free.
- Prevents scale build-up, especially in tight cooling circuits.
- Highly effective additive package protects against corrosion and prevents cavitation in the cooling circuit
- Extremely high boiling point (+136°C / +277°F*)
- Reduces the engine operating temperature and ensures optimum power development, also under extreme conditions
- Excellent compatibility with sealing and hose materials
- Can be used in professional motorsport, if the rules permit
- Guarantees optimum overheating, frost and corrosion protection throughout the entire cooling system
- Can only be mixed with other coolants with the same basis (organic)
Contains: 1 litre
Good to know:
Only one ready-made product such as MOTOCOOL FACTORY LINE should be used in hard water regions.
Caution. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.